domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

I see you



I see you


A dream is always a dream

but sooner or later you’re gonna have to wake up

we could be taught to see, eventhough we have eyes

not to watch on the outside, but what’s on the inside


Teach me your ways

teach me to love

teach me to see what’s inside the sky above


A heart could not be taught to see

but to love

overall, a heart is a heart

and that will always be enough


Having to see with eyes closed, it could be hard

teaching the ways of love

and the ways of the heart


Lights reflect over your eyes

colors of love

and colors of spice


Everything within you is beautiful

a sense that touch your world I’ve never pictured

i fall beneath your love

i surrender…..

I see you..

Bianca Jiménez -Sânchez

1 comentario:

  1. Hola

    Me llamo Cristina soy administradora de un directorio web/blog. Tengo que decir que me ha gustado su página y le felicito por hacer un buen trabajo. Por ello, me encantaría contar con tu sitio en mi directorio, consiguiendo que mis visitantes entren también en su web.

    Si estás de acuerdo. Házmelo saber a mycricis@yahoo.es

    Suerte con tu web! :)
    Cristina

    ResponderEliminar